PCEI- Palouse~Clearwater Environmental Institute enlists a AmeriCorps Natural Science Facilitation Coach under supervision by the University of Idaho Natural Resource and Environmental Science Division and IDAH2O Water Conservation Program to bring natural science to youth in 4-H. An AmeriCorps Facilitation Coach search for partnerships, build capacity and sustainability of a program one year in to development.
Monday, December 14, 2015
Waiting for emails, waiting for meetings, keeping busy watching webinar trainings, designing a brochure, looking forward to partnerships, up keeping natural resource curriculum. #adayinthelife of an AmeriCorps
Hey Jennifer, Thanks for your blog posts. I'm enjoying them and all the honesty you pitch in! Hope it helps you too! Let me know when you blog again so I can make sure to keep up with it.
Hey Jennifer, Thanks for your blog posts. I'm enjoying them and all the honesty you pitch in! Hope it helps you too! Let me know when you blog again so I can make sure to keep up with it.
ReplyDelete